.NET EMail Component EMail.NET POP3,SMTP is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-10-26. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Easy yet powerful POP3, SMTP, IMAP components for .NET with MIME, SSLTLS and proxy support. Well-designed, these components include lots of demos, tutorials and comprehensive documentation.
- Easy-to-use feature-rich components
- Sendreceivemanage HTML emails with images
- Stable and robust code
- SSLTLS support for POP3, SMTP, IMAP in explicit and implicit modes
- MIME support
- Proxy support
- Synchronous and asynchronous operations
- Events for send/receive message progress
- Add/load attachments from/to files
- Error handling through .NET exceptions
- Example of email client with source code for an IMAP client
- Lots of C# and VB.NET demos
- Comprehensive Developer's Guide
- 100% managed code, written in pure C#
- CLS (Common Language Specification) compliant.
- .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0 support for 32/64bit platforms
- Full C# source code available
- Royalty-free distribution
- Authentication methods ( Digest-MD5, CRAM-MD5) support
- Typical firewalls and Socks4, Socks5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy servers are supported
.NET EMail Component EMail.NET POP3,SMTP (version 1.00) has a file size of 3.91 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 112 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.